Praha ha ha ha ha

I pretty much just slept all of yesterday but waking up in beautiful Prague was a lovely thing to experience. It is fairly quiet where I am staying (ps if you're ever looking at coming here on a backpacker's budget - Arpacay Backpackers is a great hostel right near Prague Castle, it is super clean, super funky - there's a hammock and lounge in my dorm room, so I'm set 4 lyf) in Praha 1, but the street is still busy with tourists which means I'm in the right area for sight seeing.

I'm still pretty exhausted from Amsterdam so am not pushing myself to see and do everything in just two days, but am looking forward to seeing some of the Baroque architecture, the Jewish cemetery and eating Trdelnik (I read that as turtleneck heheheh). I head home in 2 weeks and so am stuffing my itinerary full of wonderful places and adventures. My next stop is Berlin for 3 nights, then Krakow where I will head to see the ominous Birkenau concentration camp, then Munich to fulfil my dream of riding Falcor from The Neverending Story, Vienna, Milan and then Paris where I zoom zoom z-zoom zoom zoom up in the air back to STRAYA.

In the meantime I am wandering slowly through parks and the dreary fog in Prague in summer clothing, seeing Simon Terry's doppelgänger behind the counter at Starbucks and buying bananas for less than 1 Euro a kilo. When bananas are cheap, the world is your oyster.

 photo IMG_2679.jpg

 photo IMG_2682.jpg

 photo IMG_2686.jpg

 photo IMG_2689.jpg

 photo IMG_2695.jpg

 photo IMG_2699.jpg

 photo IMG_2702.jpg

 photo IMG_2706.jpg


Popular Posts

Image

Southbound