Be Mine

I brought you back to me.

Because despite all the fears and risks at play of having you in my life, it was love that brought you here. I could not help but share what is between me, in my triune nature - that essence and origination of relationship - by bringing you into being.

I saw you drift, wander, experiment. I watched you walk away from me. I watched you love everything but me. And it ached my heart. I whispered quietly throughout the years - I yearned for our reconnection. That moment when - ah - it just clicks and we're suddenly thrusted into each other's inescapable presence.

So when I got you back, it was like winning the Super Bowl. Here in the heavenly living room we all shrieked for joy, danced in ecstasy, high fived and body-bumped. We sang celebratory songs and we cried in unequivocal happiness. We put down the chicken wings, wiped the grease onto our trousers and went in for a huge group hug. We were overjoyed.

So we know now the same experience you're going through. You want to win the Super bowl. You've caught the bug of love. True, unadulterated love for your fellow man. Not a touch of condemnation, not a moment of judgement. Just pure, holy and full-spirited love.

Did you ever think you could feel this way about every single person in this world? When you pass the tall busied man in the taut business suit on the high street, you can't help but think of telling him of Love, can you? The woman who replaces the empty receipt paper roll in Tesco? She's worth it, too. There is no eternal hierarchy to these people. They all have been and can be mine.

Be mine.

Sincerely,

God

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound