Deux, Rue de Petit Pont.

I've returned to the beautiful, charming, iridescent, yet completely indefinable Paris (which by defining it as these things, including 'indefinable', it has become the opposite), this time in a different world of a rich, decadent lifestyle. We are staying in a 6eme etage walkup in the 5th arrondissement, which has 1 bedroom, and an iron spiral staircase up to the lounge, kitchen and balcony which is diagonally opposite the Notre Dame. And so, of course, I have to show you.

I still don't believe it myself. Vicki has been the most generous and lovely person letting us stay with her and traipse around Paris with her experiencing the experiences that are pleasing to her. And it's a different and new view of Paris and I love it equally.

This last week has been great, having people who love me and who I love offering to take care of me. Being able to slow down and soak up the company of others is wonderful.

 photo IMG_2069.jpg

 photo IMG_2073.jpg

 photo IMG_2077.jpg

 photo IMG_2078.jpg

 photo IMG_2085.jpg



 photo IMG_2091.jpg

 photo IMG_2093.jpg

 photo IMG_2094.jpg

 photo IMG_2238.jpg

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound