Woaaaha

So, um, hello.

I sometimes have those moments where I am like I JUST NEED TO BLOG. I've recently committed myself to a brand new website, and to another website that I now write for (yes sir I am growing up!).  I've also just committed myself to full time Law School after a year and a half of illin' and chillin' around the world, along with work...

So naturally, blogging and writing has taken a bit of a back burner. Alas, here I am, writing. Thinking. Breathing a little bit. The excitement of moving forward with my life has almost encouraged me to wet myself a number of times but with the strength of my bladder and pelvic floor muscles I have resisted (and also I'm a bloody 22 year old, who pisses themselves when they're 22 unless they're on a 3 day crystal meth bender).

I digress.
I always digress.

Anyway, here's some pictures from the trip mum and I took to Sydney to do important (and not so important) things. I took her to a place in Surry Hills called Kawa. It's super kawaii (pun intended). Their breakfast shits all over anything else. This was over a month ago. It's disgusting how life gets busy and throws you around and you forget to just do things for yourself.

 photo IMG_5859_zps324b7f74.jpg

 photo IMG_5860_zps70ce7f32.jpg

 photo IMG_5861_zps1f99cb4c.jpg

 photo IMG_5862_zps084c325e.jpg


Popular Posts

Image

Southbound