I'm baaa-aaaack


I'm sitting at Rolador on the Northern end of Beaumont St, it's 8 am and I've been awake since 4 to travel down to the place I just can't get away from.
A little pick me up in the form of their "Lychee Lounge" frappe is exactly what the doctor prescribed. It's fresh, sweet and bitey.
I open up my laptop, see $666 sitting in my bank account and quickly confirm payment on my travel insurance to put a dent in that unholy number.

I'm insured.
I'm going to Europe.
I'm so unbelievably excited in this moment that I bang my knee underneath the table and send my drink rocking from side to side.

Now if I can just figure out how to convince some lonely travelers to hike from Montenegro through to Romania with me, we'll have the ball rolling at an even faster speed.



Popular Posts

Image

Southbound