Thaaaaaanks

I sat across from a little young lady in a white collared blouse and a red skirt, me fiddling with the ice cubes in my latté, her scraping the foam from her fresh juice off the side of glass.

She and I back and forthed - from laughter to moments of "man, that would be tough" to "praise God, hey. Solid bloke He is!" We, for the first time, were meeting under the good news. Excited to chat about our saviour Jesus Christ, about our experiences coming out of the world. Not ashamed of the gospel - which is the power of salvation unto all who believe.

Hannah looked at me and smiled, expressing her joy over the fact that I had truly made so many wonderful friendships through God's grace whilst overseas. "You write such wonderful things about them."

Well, Hannah, you now get the special treatment. You have no idea how much I needed our moment together yesterday, and I could tell that God was so happy to see the both of us meet up. So in the tone of voice you use in a lot of your Snapchat posts: "THAAAAANKS"

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound