Back in the groove

I've been touch recently by a resurgence of love for the specifics of my faith. A gradual relaxing into the arms of God, an ascent into His graceful presence. A wander along the sands that time itself is surpassed. 

And for brief moments, even if brief - God's real strength in my life, His providence, His kind words and secure sentiments draw me closer to Him and His people. To be so entangled in Him that I see myself working back with the people that need Him because He is ultimately entangled by His love for this entire world.

And so the ebb and flow, the dance of humanity and divinity is mournfully beautiful because it shows that a dance cannot work with the two leading. And as soon as I let the well seasoned dancer, my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, take control of the lead in this thing called the dance of my life, I know that gently we'll sway into a place where we shall dance forevermore.

We are a chosen generation. A royal priesthood. A holy nation. And we're asked to lead the dance with others toward an everlasting life with God. A life that lasts for all eternity with the author of our souls. Days endless with the ultimate love. It's something heavy yet raptures you in delight and hope. The hard slog, the seemingly endless practice and learning process - it all pays off. It is to dance with my maker forevermore that I draw near to Him here on earth now. 

One, two...





Popular Posts

Image

Southbound