Cute ongoing side-story

I have this running joke with Elly in Europe where if she asks what a substantially large and grandiose place is, I reply with "oh yeah that's just my dog kennel" or "that's just where I keep my bread".
My favourite yet is a tower across the road from the louvre which Elly and Sarah and I were walking past on the way to an early evening picnic dinner along the seine where I said "wow my laundry really does look lovely in the afternoon sun"
The other favourites were my "manicure set container" (a chateau in the French alps spotted on the flight over to Roma) and "oh that's just my Lego set" (the dilapidated remains of the roman forum). I'm hilarious, just quietly. Pompeii is "just where I keep all my pet dogs". And the fields in Rome near the catacombs were "just my guinea pig run". Strewth.

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound