Candidly

There's a post car that hangs on the wall beside my bed in my room. It has done so in every home I have lived in since returning from Paris. It's one of the many I bought whilst travelling that I never managed to write on nor send on to people. Maybe it's because the image spoke to me, and only me.

Pictured on it is a nun. She sits alone, giving in to a huge plate of spaghetti. It is the one image that sums up life itself to me. If we are faithful to whatever purpose we have as individuals, it seems only right that we should truly enjoy things for ourselves and for no one else necessarily. And in that moment, we are so totally and utterly candid that it could be called a masterpiece. Candid moments are life at its best. Live candidly more often.


Popular Posts

Image

Southbound