Long time no see.

It's been over a month since I've logged into this website - I haven't any idea how someone can lose track of time to the extent that I have but all I know is I am back here now and ready to reunite. 

It's been an interesting month - I have caught up with old friends, had two new housemates move in (make it three, because who can forget our beloved friend Peanut the frenchie!), and generally upped my excitement for the months ahead with promises of new friendships, travels, jobs and studies. I sneaked in a visit to my mum's place up north and surprised her and my Granny, and have traversed more of Newcastle than I have time to photograph. I love my little city and the little adventures I get to have in it.

I'm sitting at Newcastle Airport waiting for the boarding call for my flight to Melbourne (yew! getaway!) where I'll catch up with my friend Elly before she heads over to Sendai, Japan, where she will be living for the foreseeable future. I'm insanely proud of her for finishing her degree and getting this all sorted. It has been a hard slog but she's only weeks away from jetting off and I know it will be good for her. I'm going to be taking photos and talking all about my little stint down south and enjoy making time once more for writing and photography. 



Right now, Ben Gillies is walking around the airport and just picked up a copy of OK! magazine and is flipping through it. 
Update: He put it back and grabbed himself a pack of Extra gum instead. Good choice, sir. 


Popular Posts

Image

Southbound