Firenze

After pottering around Pompeii, our next stop was Florence (Firenze!). Because the time we spent there in Firenze was so lazy, this post is a dot-point summary to accompany that sense of laziness.

Firenze consisted of:

Eating watermelon in a piazza at night and discovering that dogs are REALLY massive here

"I'm looking and I'm seeing lady gaga"


Leonardo's camera shop and the history of his family , filling up my waterbottle "I'm single"


Asian youth choir in a church 


Za-za trattoria - grilled steak and proscuitto and pear salad 


5 hour siestas in the 40 degree heat

.
Tung walking in on us pretty much nude at 1 am 


Elly being the "whitest Australian at the hostel" - Abby and Paige 


Meeting a Canadian born in Cairo


Carrefour stylesse cereal


Hostel room picnics urrrrday


2 hours in front of the Uffizi, 40 minutes inside: "IF I SEE ONE MORE PAINTING OF JESUS AND HIS MUM CHILLIN OUT I'M GONNA THROW A SMALL UNASSUMING CHILD AGAINST A WALL" - me. 

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound