I'm leeeeeeavin' - Jesse McCartney

So here I go. I've left Australia, destination: London, and a new life. The sense of direction and exhilaration I feel from this new world and the experiences ahead of me is overwhelming. Living in Paris. God is the greatest giver of all. 

The excitement I got from filling out the embarkation card with "Reason for travel: education" and "expected time overseas: 7 months" for the first time was almost too much. I almost toppled over at least three times like the little character from "Dumb Ways To Die" who eats superglue.

Sitting at the airport in Singapore now after a day of skipping in and out of shops to abstain from the effects of the humidity and heat that comes along with visiting a country that is settled right on the equator, I am waiting eagerly for the next two flights I am about to take. I hear the Australian accents around me. all these young travellers off for a quit summer sprint of Europe, whilst I get to LIVE THERE. I am so thankful for this life. 

Etihad Airways (seriously the best! *insert a respectable but sincere "oath it is" here*) will carry my tired little travelling soul and body to my destination where I will finally meet up with some of my closest friends and enjoy an entire 36 hours of no doz consumption. No regrets.



Popular Posts

Image

Southbound