Two Triple Four for 2 or more.

Today I had another reminder why I love the town I was born and raised in, though it was due to the company of someone who is a total outsider to the place.

Jake has come to stay for a couple of nights from Newcastle and has breathed the life back into my world just by reminding me about my quirky self that I have developed into since moving to Newcastle and starting work for Apple in 2010.

We ventured half way up Point Plomer Rd before being stopped by a giant water puddle (even the poor Feroza could not cope), went wading through the sea foam on the North Shore, crossed water via ferries and dribbled watermelon on our chins in the car with the roof top down.

We then ventured to Ricardoes Tomatoes and picked strawberries and giggled and laughed. Had the most AMAZING burger at one of those "what even is this place" cafes at Telegraph Point, followed by lie down on the wharf at Wilson's River. Secretly, we sat for half an hour considering the possible existence of a sea monster living beneath the wharf and flooding, murky mud-ridden water, and giggling insanely when we finally slipped off the edge into the water.

I have honestly enjoyed every moment.
Thank you so much for restoring my ridiculous happiness.

 photo file-1880.jpg

 photo file-592.jpg

 photo file-910.jpg

 photo file-262.jpg

 photo file-1794.jpg

 photo file-2236.jpg

 photo file-1033.jpg

 photo file-393.jpg

 photo file-1846.jpg

 photo file-593.jpg

 photo file-851.jpg

 photo file-1201.jpg

 photo file-1228.jpg

 photo file-1844.jpg

 photo file-1813.jpg

 photo file-600.jpg

 photo file-2357.jpg

 photo file-861.jpg

 photo file-1795.jpg

 photo file-2205.jpg

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound