My faithful companion

Whenever I submit an assessment item, I always come here. To write.

You'd think, after days of research and writing, I'd want a break! But to finally write my point of view on the world without having to back my opinions up with psychoanalytical publications and fact sheets is such a creative blessing I come rushing over to my blog to verbally vomit even more.

I began this page in 2010 - the content is bizarre and ranges from trivial to heart-pouringly sentimental and it's a reflection of what I have become. More poetic and real than what my Facebook memories suggest: it's where I've always gone post life-moment and here I am again.

Who would have thought God had in store a gradual revelation of His true character to me over all these years, and that I was subconsciously documenting it through my blogging adventures. I read back over the entries now filled with a sense of awe - little snippets of His love, His providence, His gentle wooing are evident in the words and images thrown upon the screen. He wanted me to create, so that I could sense His creative power. He wanted me to know Him by enjoying what it is to be made in the image and likeness of Him.

How incredible.


Popular Posts

Image

Southbound