Uniquely Dominique

Dom came up to stay last week - one of the first friends I've managed to catch up with since I've been home. And the company was friggin awesome. Oath.
After a lovely breakfast overlooking Town Beach and a trip up to Tacking Point Lighthouse followed by a walk to Bittersweet Patisserie and back, we decided that getting day drunk in the middle of the week was a good idea. So we drank these expired Midori pre mixed drinks from before my 21st and then made Photo Booth videos like this:


Then we decided to go get my visa photos taken whilst I was red faced and absolutely blind, and journey onwards to a pub in town.
We made it to Setto, bought matching "LOL I'm Just Kitten" T-shirts from Supré and then figured we could go no further than the empty panthers club next door where we took selfies and watch the sunset, then demanding my mum come pick us up.

Then we watched The Fresh Prince of Bell Air in my bed and fell asleep the end.


Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com

Popular Posts

Image

Southbound